Mission and Vision
The Mission of CEIR
- CEIR must develop appropriate programmes and tools to support the European taps and valves industry in understanding and maintaining knowledge of valves and taps technologies and the related market requirements
- CEIR must actively promote energy savings and environmental integrity
- CEIR must maintain an open and constructive dialogue with all EU stakeholders and institutions determining or influencing the progress of our industry
- CEIR sees a vital role in the development of its international relationships
The Vision of CEIR
- CEIR must be recognised as the "only" European trade body, cooperating with other similar international institutions, for technical disciplines and a source of harmonised regulations for efficient and environmentally-friendly taps and valves.
- CEIR is the European body, leading in technical, environmental and social standards within the European and International taps and valves matters.